Coronavirus COVID-19 find out more
The first phase will be dealing with dental emergencies only. So if you are experiencing dental pain, please call the practice and they will do their best to get you an appointment or give you advice which will help. We expect to be very busy, so please be patient with us.
The practice will shortly be able to offer limited appointment for Aerosol Generating Procedures (AGP) with the dentist.
We are currently prioritising our existing patients and are currently only taking on new private patients
Tips to help manage dental problems until you can see a dentist:
Click on the following link Managing Toothache at Home (pdf document)
We believe that the plan gives you the best chance of staying dentally healthy for life. Participating in our plan gives you all the benefits of independent dental treatment:
• Choice of your dentist with more time with your dentist as well as personal service
• More convenient appointment times
• Prompt treatment
• 10% discount on other treatments
• Free small x-rays
• Opportunity to spread the cost of care over a 12 month period
• Regular examinations and preventive advice
• Greater choice of materials and higher quality laboratory work for better result
• Greater range of options available as cosmetic treatments are excluded from the NHS